Solid and rugged construction makes it evident that the Enviro 740 is built to last, and with independent triple disc assemblies for maximum ground contact it's excellent for drilling over undulating ground. Adjustable press wheels control the seed depth over the entire sowing width for enhanced soil to seed contact and increased moisture retention to promote germination.
Small to Large
from 100 Ha
- Independent drag arms with triple discs and press wheels for each row
- Easy access front and rear loading platforms with safety rails
- 130mm / 5 1/4" or 150mm / 6" row spacing options
- Weather skirts cover seed / fertiliser outlets
- Depth control via the wheel legs and the press wheels
- Stainless steel agitator shafts in boxes
- Accurate and reliable gearbox
- Peg roller seed / fertiliser distribution units
- Weigh kit with electronic scales and hectaremeter
- Sows a variety of seeds and fertiliser
- Free-wheeling hub and safety chains for transport
- 15/17/19/21/23/26 row models
- Tractor grip tyres
Gravity seed distribution
This reliable system has been utilised on Duncan Drills for decades. It is easy to calibrate and use, requires no tractor hydraulics to run it and it is incredibly accurate due to the seeds being metered from individual outlets for each run.
Seed and fertiliser is stored in a box above the drilling tines or discs and drops into a metering peg roller system with coarse and fine wheels and flow control flaps to handle different seed sizes and sowing rates.
Metered seed and fertiliser then drops down flexible hoses to the point of contact with the ground.
Triple disc technology
Has an independent 400mm diameter fluted opening disc, mounted well forward of each double disc assembly, which allows the drill to break into extremely hard ground and cut trash.
The double disc setup follows directly behind the opening disc, holding the slot open while the seed and fertiliser is placed into the slot.
The sowing depth is accurately controlled by a following press wheel, which also closes the slot. The depth setting is individually set on each press wheel.
A parallelogram system with 400mm of vertical travel gives the individual double disc units superb contour following for constant control of seed and fertiliser depth.
Enviro 740 Specifications
|Sowing width (mm)||2250||2210||2850||2835||3450||3380|
|Overall width (mm)||3284||3284||3884||3884||4644||4644|
|Overall length (mm)||3750||3750||3750||3750||3750||3750|
|Box capacities (l)||349||349||443||443||538||538|
|Row spacing (mm)||150||130||150||130||150||130|
|Recommended min tractor HP||100||100||100||100||100||100|