Top quality European components ensure constant, reliable handling of effluent, day in and day out. The tank is manufactured from 6mm plate steel, with 6mm domed ends and a strong integrated chassis giving the tank support throughout its entire length.
The vacuum pump used is a Battioni Pagani rotary vane type, which is very low maintenance, and efficiently handles the day to day duty cycles of a farm effluent spreader. The tanks are built to an exacting standard, and are individually pressure tested to twice the recommended working pressure, guaranteeing build quality and safety in the field.
Also available as an option is the Hydraulic Suspension drawbar minimising stress to the tank/drawbar and giving superior ride to the operator. The ability to change the angle of the tank by 3 degrees, to help discharge of thick slurry is also achieved using this hydraulic suspension drawbar.
- Tandem axle
- Replaceable bushes on walking beam axle pivots with remote greasing
- Strong integrated chassis and drawbar
- Internal baffle plate to prevent surging
- Three separate filling points
- Top and rear access points for easy cleaning
- Brass and galvanised fittings for corrosion protection
- Double moisture trap system
- Epoxy paint inside the tank to reduce corrosion
- 6mm steel plate domed ends double butt welded into the tank cylinder
Italian Battioni Pagani rotary vane vacuum pumps are standard equipment, featuring rugged design, high airflow capacity and low maintenance requirements
- 10050 litres
- 12000 l/min
- 200mm (6")
- 4m (x2) plus 3m probe
- 80mm (8 stud)