Our G2X2 bale feeder has a low centre of gravity and wide wheel spacing that you can adjust, keeping the bale securely in the cradle, making it great for working on and around hills.
The really clever part of this product is a unique hydraulic loading system which is simple to use safely and efficiently. Bales are speared with high tensile tines and slowly placed on the deck in a controlled motion. The bale can be held just above the feeding cradle so you can remove plastic and net wrap safely and quickly, without leaving silage on the ground. After loading the first bale, the tines are retracted and reset to pick up and carry a second bale.
The G2X2 can feed out in either direction. The feeding rate is operator controlled from the tractor for the desired feed row size.
If you are looking for a simple, robust bale feeder with more than 30 years of design and development behind it don't go past a G2X2.
- Carries 2 bales and will feed round or square hay and silage
- Tapered teeth on bars are aggressive but release feed cleanly
- Cast iron shaft bearings with built-in chain adjustment facility
- Drive shafts are fully enclosed so hay and silage won't wrap
- Full width stainless steel bed contains chopped bale material
- Feeds to either side
- Unique 2-stage hydraulic sequence loading system
- Large diameter pivot pins with replaceable bronze bushes on the lift system pivots
- High tensile pick up tines
- Quick lift telescopic jack stand
15,000lb 3" pitch heavy duty zinc plated roller feed chain is the strongest on the market giving long life, for the heaviest of bales
Both 6 stud axles are adjustable by up to 120mm for extra stability on hillsides and rated to 2700kg
Fitted with a pivoting towing eye there is 290mm of height adjustment so you can keep the machine level behind your tractor
All G2X2 bale feeders are fitted with a stainless steel floor to prevent rusting and heavy duty zinc plated 6mm taper spiked bars for better feed release
G2X2 Bale Feeder Specifications
- 15000lb 3” roller
- 2 x remote acting
- Single axle
- 50mm 6 stud
- 11.5/80-15.3 12 ply
- 2 x 1500kg